Sabiha Hanım Student Dormitories is a family business established in 2006. The institution, which has acted with the aim of adding value since its establishment, is affiliated with the Ministry of Education and has no relation with any political or religious institution.
The dormitories, which have been successfully inspected by the Ministry of National Education twice during the education period, are also subject to internal inspection.
Matters that the internal control mechanism pays attention to; cleanliness, hygiene, order, comfort, comfort, satisfaction and communication.
The satisfaction of students and parents has been an important measure of purpose and quality for the institution.
As of 2019, there are 4 female and 5 male branches in total, 2 on the Anatolian side and 7 on the European side.
The branches have a total bed capacity of 1270.
Opportunities Offered to Students
- Dormitories are located in very central locations.
- 24-hour professional security personnel are available in the dormitories.
- In addition, the interior and surroundings of the dormitories are monitored with 24/7 security cameras.
- Common areas are cleaned every day of the week, and rooms are cleaned once or twice a week.
- All branches have unlimited hot and cold water service and uninterrupted internet service.
- Facilities such as study halls, recreation rooms, television rooms, and sports halls are also offered to students.
- There is a wardrobe and a desk for each student in the rooms. According to the room facilities, the rooms also feature refrigerator, television, air conditioning.
- It works to support students in their efforts to be beneficial individuals for society, and also tries to provide every opportunity for their personal development.